On this page
How to add a new case
- Log in to Pathfinder https://login.optimopathfinder.com.au/
- Make sure you are on the Home page (if not, click the Home link on the top right)
- Make sure your personal details are up to date, so the results documents will be filled in with the correct details, too. For more see Editing your Profile page.
- Click the Add new case button:
- To see a screebshot, click here to expand...
- If you have a free trial case available, it will add your free case
- If you have no free trial and no pre-paid cases, you will be directed to a payment page where you can chose your case bundle (1, 10 or 20 cases) and then pay online with a credit card. After you have you paid, you can add cases with the Add new case button
- If you have pre-paid cases, a pop-up will tell you how many cases you have left in your bundle and ask you to confirm it is okay to deduct a case from the bundle
- Once you have created a case, you will be at the Start step (top menu) you can choose buttons to either:
- Every time you finish entering data in a field it will be saved automatically
- You can log out of the case and come back to it later
Video - How to run a case from scratch