Where it is entered in Planner pad
Where it will appear in Pathfinder
Add the client
Fill in their details, and click the ‘next’ button or the ‘Employment’ tab (at the top)
- Choose an 'Employment status', which will then show the 'Gross Annual Salary (excluding super)' field
Go to the Cash flows & Goals > Cash flows step (top menu)
It will appear in the 'Income' section. For more, see Income
- On the left menu, click Assets
- Click either 'Let's add one now' (if you haven't added any assets yet) or the Add asset button (if you've already added some).
- In the pop-up, choose Superannuation
Go to the ‘Current situation > Super & Trusts' step
For more see Superannuation (a.k.a Super)
People (individuals and their dependants)
- On the left menu, next to 'Clients'. click the +Add button
At the Current situation > Personal details
For more, see Individual and Dependants.
- Click Risk Profile (on the left menu)
- Choose 'Yes' for the question'Do you have insurance to protect your lifestyle' (once you tick ‘Yes’ to having insurance)
- Fields for filling in insurance will appear
Existing insurance appears at the Current situation > Insurance step.
For more, see Insurance.
- Go to the Risk Profile section
- In the ‘Goals and objectives’ section, there is a field called 'At what age would you like to retire?
- Go to the Cash flows & Goals > Retirement planning step
- There is a field called ‘Retirement age’
|Any proposed items||You can make notes about new items in the Goals and objectives section (this is in the Risk profile section on the left menu), however note that these details are not uploaded to Pathfinder.||You will need to add new items to Pathfinder manually at the Cash flows & Goals step. For more, see Tips for creating scenarios (Cashflows & Goals step).|