How the SDS (strategy development service) works
The Strategy Development Service (SDS) is a paraplanning service where:
- Optimo Financial's trained analysts will check your data and do the analysis for complex cases that are outside the scope of Optimo Pathfinder
- You will receive the following results:
- A strategy paper for each scenario in MS Word format
- A strategy comparison document, if more than one scenario was requested
- The full set of detailed reports will be available to you online
- You can see our Price List in Pathfinder in the 'Help' menu.
Process for the SDS service
- Buy a websolve case (or use one from your pre-purchased bundle)
- Enter your case data:
- You can solve your case as much as you like
- For each scenario you would like us to model, please put clear instructions in the 'Scenario notes'
- Submit the case. For more information, see How to submit or resubmit an SDS case
- You will receive a quote and expected due date which you must accept before we start the analysis:
- If this is your first SDS case, we typically suggest you allow for a 10 working day turn around time.
- We may send you questions if anything needs to be clarified and/or send you interim results for you to review before we finalise the results
- When the results are ready, you will be sent an email notification about how to view and download your results
Once you review and accept the case results, you will be sent an invoice.
Since each case is different, we will provide you an expected due date when we send the quote, however as a general indication:
- For your first case, we like to allow a turnaround time of 10-working days from when you accept the quote. This allows a little more time for questions and reviewing, but if it you need it sooner, then please let us know and we'll see what we can do. However, we do suggest you allow at least a day between receiving the strategy paper and your client meeting so you have time to review it and ask us questions.
- Once you are familiar with our SDS serrvice and we are familiar with your cases, we can typically complete a case withing 5 working days of the quote being accepted